About The Forum
The 3rd Annual Startup Investment and Community Capital EXPO and the Monterey Business Success Forum is a collaboration between the Startup Investment Community, The Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay Region, CSUMB and the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce.
The goal of this exciting flagship event is to provide businesses, non-profits, startups, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects as well as provide pathways to business and non-profit success.
The Forum will be held September 27th, 2019, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Seaside, California (1441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd, Seaside, CA 93955). With a it’s prime location off US 1 in Seaside, CA, it is the perfect venue for our special business community event.
Business/Non-Profit owners and people are confused and overwhelmed. The internet, social media, smartphones…
The Digital Revolution has changed the world. Every industry, every job, every business/non-profit, every life on the planet is affected.
Chamber members and business/non-profit leaders get unparalleled competitive and organizational value from their successful fellow chamber members and business/non-profit peers to power their own organizations! You get to network with your business/non-profit peers, successful business/non-profit owners/leaders, Chamber members, investors and fellow entrepreneurs.
Actionable insights! No fluff! Pure Value!
Strategies, Insights and Fresh Ideas
From our assembled outstanding panel of regional business and non-profit leaders who have succeeded in their businesses/non-profits, you will get all the needed strategies, insights and fresh ideas to succeed in such a turbulent business and economic climate. These will include:
- Behind-the-curtain views into their successful businesses/non-profits, their strategies and tactics to show you how they work, why they work, and how you can follow their examples to succeed
- Access tips and guides for everything from planning out Social Media, building a Marketing Strategy to powering up your Strategic Mindset
- Proven strategies for organization, marketing and sales that will enable you to succeed
- Actionable insights to implement right away in your business/non-profit for greater success
Who Should Attend:
- MPCC Members and Monterey Bay Business/Non-Profit Owners/Leaders
- Young Professionals looking to success in their organizations
- Entrepreneurs and startup company leaders and employees
- Finance and management professionals
- Slow Money and Community Capital business owners and investors
- Social Business and Non-Profit leaders
- Community Leaders
- Students and Aspiring Entreprenuers
Goals and Benefits of the Forum:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow business owners/leaders, Chamber members, investors and entrepreneurs
- Learn from successful business and non-profit owners/leaders
- Get actionable tips on how to succeed in a VUCA* world (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous)
Keynote Speakers and Panelists
From our assembled outstanding panel of regional business and non-profit leaders who have succeeded in their businesses/non-profits, you will get all the needed strategies, insights and fresh ideas to succeed in such a turbulent business and economic climate.